achieving our potential?
May 8 - 12, 2021
The 2020 conference maintains the conference fees that have been in force since 2016. However, an extra $25 is charged to every delegate as part of their registration fee to purchase carbon offsets that will compensate the travel impacts from all and the local environmental impacts of hosting the event in Ottawa.
Early Bird Rate
|Student CES Member||$275||$275|
|One Day CES Member (no early bird rate)||$430|
|One Day Non-Member (no early bird rate)||$535|
Early Bird Rate
|Student two days||$200||$200|
|Student full day||$100||$100|
|Student half day||$50||$50|
All registration fees are subject to federal and provincial sales taxes.
* “Member” registration rates apply to CES members in good standing at the time of registration including members with joint AEA, AES, ANZEA, and EES memberships.
** “Non-member” registration rates apply to all other registrants, including chapter-only members of the Société québécoise d’évaluation de programme (SQEP) and the Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter. Membership is not included in the non-member registration rates.
*** Workshop registration requires conference registration; workshop registration will be allowed without conference registration in the last 2 weeks before the conference if space allows.
Registration includes the following:
- Access to the conference presentations and plenaries
- Evaluator-hosted dinners at local restaurants on Saturday (buy your own dinner)
- Opening reception on Sunday
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday
- Student Case Competition and Awards Reception on Monday
- Major social event on Monday (free access)
- Breakfast and Awards luncheon on Tuesday
- Major social event on Tuesday ($25; limited to 200 individuals)
- Breakfast on Wednesday
- Refreshments on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Refund Policy for Conference and Workshop Registration and Social Event Tickets
Refunds will be given for requests received in writing marked no later than the end of day May 13, 2020 less an administration fee of $100; send an email to [email protected] All refunds will be issued by July 31, 2020.
After the cancellation deadline, we regret that no refunds will be granted; however, we will accept substitute delegates. The substituting party is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating all contact information.